how do i participate?
download the challenge assets
read the rules carefully
upload your submission at Artstation with #WarbbWorld and #NVIDIAStudio
share your creation on social media with #WarbbWorld and #NVIDIAStudio
play by the
It’s now up to you to create your very own ‘Warbb World’. No matter which style of design you prefer, we challenge everyone to come up with the most unique worlds. In order to participate in this challenge you will need the same blank canvas as everyone else. We made a blank 3D box with a fixed element for which you have to find a way to make it work in your ‘Warbb World’. You can find the needed assets through the button below.
This challenge is meant for creators to have fun, show of their amazing skills and possibly win some amazing prizes. Nevertheless this challenge comes with some rules as to what you are allowed to do. You have to make sure that whatever you will create is being done with the boundaries of the 3D box in mind. In the final artwork the shape of the box should still be recognizable. The camera and the geometry of the laptop cannot be changed. However, you are allowed to change the textures of the laptop. Make sure the final animation is rendered at 30 frames per second with a total of 300 frames.
All entries that don’t make use of the provided assets will not be taken into consideration for the prize pool.
The challenge kicks off on Friday January 20th and runs until Sunday, February 19th.
All entries submitted after the 19th of February will not be taken into consideration for the prize pool.
We are hosting a fun challenge for all creators and therefore want to create a safe environment for everyone. This includes all creators, but also everyone checking out the amazing artworks done by you. In order to keep everything clean and appropriate for all audiences, we have a couple of don’ts for your submission.
The submission must not contain material that is inappropriate, indecent, obscene, hateful, tortious, defamatory, slanderous or libellous; The submission must not contain material that promotes bigotry, racism, hatred or harm against any group or individual or promotes discrimination based on race, gender, religion, nationality, disability, sexual orientation or age
These are just two rules to make sure we run a clean challenge and everyone can have as much fun as anyone else. Before jumping in on this challenge, make sure you read through the full terms and conditions by clicking on the button below.
Alright, you’ve put your heart and soul in this unique ‘Warbb World’ of yours and you are ready to send in your submission. We’ll be using ArtStation to create a central spot where we can collect and check out all of your amazing artworks. All you need to do, is upload your submission to ArtStation and include the hashtags #WarbbWorld and #NVIDIAStudio in the title and description. The judges will be checking out the entries during the challenge and occasionally highlight some of them through various social media platforms.
You just uploaded your submission to Artstation, your artwork is looking fire and the waiting game begins. What if we told you there is another awesome prize up for grabs. All you have to do is share your submission on Instagram or TikTok by using the hashtags #WarbbWorld and #NVIDIAStudio and informing everyone you know about this challenge. In return you will have a chance of winning a feature on NVIDIA with an in-depth blog/interview about you as a creator. This is an awesome opportunity to introduce yourself to a big audience of like-minded creators. So get out there, spread the word and get yourself featured!
upgrade your workflow.
Supporting aspiring artists and industry professionals alike, the NVIDIA Studio platform supercharges your creative process. NVIDIA’s industry-leading GPUs, paired with their exclusive driver technology, enhance your creative apps with a level of performance and ability that is nothing short of inspiring. With NVIDIA Studio empowering your workflows, you’re free to realize your most ambitious projects yet.
Whether you’re an aspiring artist or an industry veteran looking to do your best work, NVIDIA GPUs make it happen—fast. NVIDIA Studio laptops and desktops are purpose-built with vivid color displays and blazing-fast memory and storage to boost your workflows.
NVIDIA Studio products are hand-picked for their performance, features, and functionality to ensure they are great for creators, so you don’t have to worry. Just look for the badge.
Accelerated, Physically Based Rendering
Get to Final Frames Sooner
- RTX-accelerated OptiX ray tracing in Blender Cycles for the fastest rinal frame render.
- Use Blender Cycles RTX-accelerated OptiX ray tracing in the viewport for interactive, photoreal rendering for modeling and animation.
- Accelerated motion blur rendering and nanoVBD for easier rendering of volumes.
- Connects to NVIDIA Omniverse
- GPU-accelerated viewport enables smooth interactivity with complex 3D models.
- Supports many 3rd party GPU-accelerated 3D renderers such as V-Ray, OctaneRender, and Redshift.
- RTX-accelerated rendering for tracing renderer.
- Use OctaneRender in over twenty 3D applications, including 3ds Max, Maya, Blender, and Cinema 4D
- RTX-accelerated Karma XPU renderer enables fast rendering of complex 3D models and simulations.
- GPUs enable accelerated rendering on OpenGL, DirectX, and Vulkan
- PhysX, advanced shader support, and real-time ray tracing enable faster game and application development and rich real-time experiences.
- RTX-accelerated rendering for high fidelity interactive visualization of 3D designs, virtual production and game development.n
- Uses NVIDIA DLSS to increase the interactivity of the viewport by using AI to upscale frames rendered at lower resolution while still retaining high fidelity detail.
- Connects to NVIDIA Omniverse
Your Ideas, Accelerated.
By entering this Contest, you agree to be bound by these Official Rules and to comply with all applicable laws and regulations.
NO PURCHASE OR PAYMENT OF ANY KIND IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN THIS PROMOTION. A PURCHASE WILL NOT IMPROVE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING. THIS PROMOTION IS VOID WHERE PROHIBITED BY LAW. OPEN ONLY TO LEGAL RESIDENTS OF AUSTRALIA, AUSTRIA, BELGIUM, CANADA (EXCLUDING THE PROVINCE OF QUEBEC), COLOMBIA, CROATIA, CZECH REPUBLIC, DENMARK, FINLAND, FRANCE, GERMANY, GREECE, IRELAND, JAPAN, NEW ZEALAND, NORWAY, PERU, POLAND, SOUTH KOREA, SPAIN, SWITZERLAND, TAIWAN, THE NETHERLANDS, UNITED KINGDOM, THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (EXCLUDING THE STATES OF NEW YORK AND FLORIDA, AS WELL AS PUERTO RICO AND ITS OTHER TERRITORIES AND POSSESSIONS).
This Contest is sponsored by NVIDIA Corporation, on behalf of itself and its affiliates, with an address at 2788 San Tomas Expressway, Santa Clara, CA 95051, U.S.A. and Micro-Star International Co., Ltd., with an address at No. 69, Lide Street, Zhonghe District, New Taipei, Taiwan, 235; WARBB and Redux Gaming B.V. (hereinafter "NVIDIA" and “MSI” and “Warbb” and “Redux Gaming” or "Sponsor(s)").
1. You must be a legal resident of AUSTRALIA, AUSTRIA, BELGIUM, CANADA (EXCLUDING THE PROVINCE OF QUEBEC), COLOMBIA, CROATIA, CZECH REPUBLIC, DENMARK, FINLAND, FRANCE, GERMANY, GREECE, IRELAND, JAPAN, NEW ZEALAND, NORWAY, PERU, POLAND, SOUTH KOREA, SPAIN, SWITZERLAND, TAIWAN, THE NETHERLANDS, UNITED KINGDOM, THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (EXCLUDING THE STATES OF NEW YORK AND FLORIDA, AS WELL AS PUERTO RICO AND ITS OTHER TERRITORIES AND POSSESSIONS) and you must be eighteen (18) or older to be eligible to participate. This Contest is open to individuals only. No team entries and no corporate or institutional entries are permitted in this Contest. Employees of Sponsor, its affiliates, and their respective contractors, service providers and professional advisors connected with this Contest, as well as members of their immediate families and/or households, are NOT eligible to enter.
3. The Challenge
This Contest involves the following challenge: Upload your creation using the assets provided by Warbb with the hashtag #WarbbWorld and #NVIDAStudio to Artstation, on top of that there is one more prize to win if participants share their submission through Instagram or TikTok by using the same hashtag #WarbbWorld and #NVIDAStudio and mentioning @warbb.art.Judging
There will be a total of three (3) winners chosen by a panel of judges to receive the prizes. Judging will be based on thefollowing criteria:
- Impact: 33%
- Technique: 33%
- Overall coolness and originality: 34%
Entrants cannot win for multiple entries. Winners will be contacted at different stages within and shortly after the contest period. The judges will have the sole authority and discretion to select all the winners, and all decisions of the judges will be FINAL. By entering this Contest, you agree to be bound by the decisions of the judges. Judges will be selected from official representatives from NVIDIA and Warbb and independent creators.Cheating
Contest submissions must be original content. Entrants may not enter or submit for another account's content and claim them as their own. Entrants that submit entries that are not their own, will be automatically disqualified from winning.
4. Prizes; Odds of Winning
The prizes of this Contest are as follows:
- First Prize: MSI Creator Z16P B12UHST-014NL RTX Studio Edition laptop, $200 Artstation gift certificate (total prize value approx. 4500 USD)
- Second Prize: MSI GeForce RTTX 4080 Graphics Card & $100 Artstation gift certificate (total value approx 2000 USD)
- Third Prize: MSI GeForce RTX 4070 Ti Graphics Card & $50 Artstation gift certificate (total value approx. 1100 USD)
The prizes are not assignable or transferable. Brand and model of prizes are subject to change by NVIDIA at any time for any reason and substitutions will be of equal or greater value. NVIDIA is not responsible or liable for the distribution of any prizes once they are shipped to the winner. The prizes offered, and the entrants that are successful, are not distinguishable by country and do not hold any bias and are equally attainable for all participating countries and their entrants. THIS CONTEST HAS NOT PREVIOUSLY BEEN OFFERED. Odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received.
5. Entry Period
The entry period for this Contest begins at 9AM CET (Central European Time) on January 20th, 2023 and ends 11PM CET (Central European Time) on February 19th, 2023 (hereinafter the "Entry Period"). Following the entry period, the judges will select and announce the winners of the contest on or around February 26, 2023.
6. Winner Announcement; Claiming and Awarding of Prize
The winners of the contest will be announced on the @warbb.art Instagram and the contest landing page at warbb.com and on the Redux Gaming contest landing page on or about February 26, 2023 or after all winners have been confirmed and contacted. Winners will be contacted by Sponsors via email or direct message. To claim the prize, the winner must do the following within 7 days from the date of Sponsor’s notification:Confirm receipt of the notice by email/direct message (which confirmation must be sent from the same email address/account to which the notice was sent).Sponsors will contact the winner via email or direct message to confirm winner eligibility.Once eligibility is confirmed, winner must complete sign and return a winner release form and such other requisite documentation (if any) required by Sponsor.
Within 21 days following its receipt of the Required Winner Documents from the winner, Sponsor will ship the prize via UPS or similar courier service, at Sponsor's expense, to the winner's mailing address specified in his/her winning entry. Notwithstanding the foregoing, if Sponsor determines that the Required Winner Documents as returned by the winner are incomplete, erroneous, or otherwise not in order, Sponsor may require the winner to provide complete or replacement documentation prior to shipment of prize. Digital prizes will be electronically emailed to the email address supplied as part of their contest submission.
IMPORTANT NOTE TO ALL ENTRANTS: If a winner cannot be contacted or fails to claim the prize or to return the Required Winner Documents within the specified time period, or if the prize is returned as undeliverable, or if a winner fails to comply with any of the provisions of these Official Rules, such winner will be considered to have forfeited the prize. In such case, the prize will be awarded to the individual who submitted the next best entry as previously determined by Sponsors.
"Warbb World" assets are licensed exclusively for use in the "Warbb World" contest and cannot be repurposed for any other use.
The winner of this Contest is solely responsible for any and all applicable taxes and government charges that result from his/her receipt and/or use of the prize. Sponsor reserves the right to withhold and deduct such taxes and charges from the prize if and to the extent required by law.
9. AGREEMENTS by Entrant
- By entering this Contest, each entrant agrees and acknowledges that Sponsors and Sponsors Related Parties shall not be responsible or liable for: (i) any late, lost, stolen, forged, mutilated, corrupted, incomplete, illegible or misdirected entries; (ii) any errors, omissions, misinformation, or misidentification in an entry; (iii) any dispute or claim arising from an entrant's participation in this Contest or his/her entry, or his/her receipt, ownership or use of the prize; (iv) any computer hardware, software, internet, network, cable, phone, or other communication or technical errors, failures, malfunctions, interruptions, or delays; or (v) any damage to an entrant's or any other person's computer hardware, software or data that results from participation in this Contest or accessing, downloading or using any tools, files, data, software, or other articles or materials in connection with this Contest.
- By entering this Contest, each entrant agrees and consents to Sponsor's collection, use and retention of his/her personal information for all purposes related to this Contest (including, without limitation, processing and administering entries, sharing an entrant's personal information with Sponsors Related Parties as necessary to conduct and operate this Contest, communicating with and awarding the prize to the winner, making public announcements about the winner, and advertising, promoting and publicizing this Contest).
- ANY ENTRY THAT IS IN BREACH OF ANY OF THE FOREGOING REPRESENTATIONS AND WARRANTIES OR IS OTHERWISE IN VIOLATION OF THESE OFFICIAL RULES, WILL BE DEEMED VOID AND AUTOMATICALLY BE DISQUALIFIED FROM THIS CONTEST.
10. Reservation of Rights by SPONSORS
Sponsor reserves the right, to the extent permitted by applicable law, to terminate, cancel, modify or suspend this Contest, in whole or in part, if fraud, technical failures or any other factor beyond Sponsor's reasonable control impairs the integrity of this Contest as determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion. If this Contest or any web site associated therewith (or any portion thereof) becomes corrupted or otherwise does not permit entry, or if infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, actions by entrants, fraud, technical failures, or any other causes, in Sponsor's sole opinion, corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity, or proper operation of this Contest, Sponsor reserves the right, at its sole discretion and to the extent permitted by applicable law, to disqualify any individual implicated in such action, and/or to cancel, terminate, cancel, modify or suspend this Contest, in whole or in part. Any attempt by an entrant or any other individual to deliberately damage any online service or web site or undermine the legitimate operation of this Contest is a violation of criminal and civil laws, and should such an attempt be made Sponsor reserves the right to seek damages and/or other remedies from any such person to the maximum extent permitted by applicable law. In addition, Sponsor reserves the right to take down and remove any entry that becomes subject to a third-party claim for copyright infringement or for violation of any other right.
11. Governing Law; Jurisdiction
These Official Rules are governed by and shall be construed in accordance with the laws of the State of Delaware, U.S.A., without giving effect to its conflicts of law rules. Each entrant hereby submits himself or herself to the exclusive jurisdiction of the state and federal courts sitting in Santa Clara, California, U.S.A.
12. Contest Information
The Sponsors of this promotion are NVIDIA, MSI, Redux Gaming B.V. and WARBB.